Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: EVERYONE please read... idea!

  1. #31
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    I think this is pretty cool!
    I'm a level 3 Padawan! Hopefully I can get a doll for Christmas!!
    Do mini dolls count? If so, I'm a level 4 Padawan!

  2. #32
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Minis should count by a quarter, at least. What percentage heightwise is a mini compared to a regular AG? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    how about 3 minis equal one level?

  4. #34
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    1-8 AG DOlls- AG Jedi Apprentice or Padwan-you may call yourself either one. you are mastering and progressing well with the great "force of AG!

    1-8 AG DOlls- AG Jedi Apprentice or Padwan
    My girls names are in my signture

  5. #35
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    Bump!

  6. #36
    HB Forum Owner tomgirl571's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2005
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooo..I'm a Level 13 Jedi Knight [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    alrighty...im a high knight. However you count it heres what i have:

    Kit
    Joesefina
    Kaya
    Felicity
    AGToday
    Sam
    Nellie
    Lindsey
    Kailey
    Marisol....I like ur idea of also baising on stuff 2. For all the le dolls i have all of there things and most of the stuff 4 the other dolls 2.

  8. #38
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    don't forget the sith option too... LOL! but honestly it doesn't matter what "side" of the force you choose-its all for fun! LOL! MUHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA! [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] *darth vader breathing sounds-'yes, yes the force is strong with these ones!'* Muhhhhaaaa! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I think I'm going to include DD's dolls since I bought and paid for them! So with my 3 dolls and my DD's 5 dolls, 2 Bitty Babies, I think I'm an AG Jedi Knight!

  10. #40
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love this idea! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 31, 2005 07:56 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •